Categories

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Neon Yellow





Dress: Ohsofickle
Shoes: China
Clutch: Ohsofickle


Real pity if you missed the neon yellow dress in the latest collection! SUPER LOVE IT! I might manufacture more pieces but that'll only arrive next month :( Let me know what color you're interested in in the comment box below!

What's one thing you wish you had very badly? 
Write that down on a piece of paper, paste it on your mirror (or anywhere that you will look at everyday). Read it EVERYDAY, the first thing you wake up and before you go to bed and believe one day you will possess it. :)
For me, i've ALWAYS wanted nice and skinny legs (or more average sized legs). I've manly muscular legs cause of sprinting and dancing since young. Without heels, it looks really big so that's why i ALWAYS wear heels. Everyday i wake up, i read the list of things i want to achieve. I read it out loud 10 times. :)
I BELIEVE ONE DAY, I WILL LOOK AT MY LEGS AND BE VERY CONTENTED. It's going to be slim, and my scars will all fade away. :)

(yes, i'm one of those bloggers who strongly believe in The Secret too. lol.)