Categories

Friday, December 21, 2012

REEBONZ X'MAS SPECIAL

It’s less than a week to Christmas! Have you all bought your gifts yet? If not, Reebonz is throwing a
crazy warehouse clearance at Reebonz SPACE from 20 – 22 December!

If you haven’t heard of Reebonz, you can click HERE to see more

I’m in love with this Prada Saffiano Lux shopping bag, and it’s finally mine since 3 weeks ago! I really
love it, and it’s suits most of my outfits.

Best part is, Reebonz is selling their Prada bags for cheap too at their crazy warehouse sale. They’re also moving their entire warehouse to Reebonz SPACE, which means over 10,000 items replenished daily!I’m not revealing how many colors they have, or how much it’s going to be. So be there, or be square! J

Here’s more bags Reebonz would be featuring at their warehouse sale too!


YSL Chyc Leather and Python clutch, a favorite for me whenever I go for parties, movies or supper.



Goes well with anything black or gold, like my outfits below!

There was a period of time when I really wanted a Bottega handbag too, but I always go ahead with
other bags instead. Maybe I’ll get it at the warehouse sales, maybe? I’m really fickle minded, no?

I’d matched this with mostly any of my outfits, be it for an event, dinner or even shopping. It’s so
comfortable on the shoulders, you’d barely feel anything!


My friend bought her Proenza Schouler PS1 at more than 45% off during Reebonz’s last warehouse
sale! Be there if you don’t want to miss out on the goodies!

Date : 20 – 22 December 2012
Time : 12pm to 8pm daily
Venue : 24 Raffles Place #07-07 Clifford Centre