Categories

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Facial


It's been awhile since i last went for Facial at Beauti Instinct. Was previously put on Roaccutane by my doctor and it gave me really thin and dry skin. However, it stopped my skin from breaking out!

The dryness made applying make up quite difficult! It was almost impossible to cover the peeling skin and etc. 

I decided to head over to Beauti Instinct to do a treatment to help add moisture to my skin FAST and here is how my skin looks like today...


Look at how glowy my face is without make up! It's not oily ok....there's a HUGE difference between having dewy, glowy skin and having oily skin.  

I also look fairer! :D 

It's been awhile since i last posted pictures of my skin without make up looking so clear and radiant! I love it!

WHITENING RADIANCE TREATMENTThis treatment works by breaking down substances that bond dead skin cells beneath on the top layer of skin. which contributes to clogged pores and dull skin.

Benefits: 

Skin looks softer, smoother, fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots lightened. 
It also aids in smoothing out uneven skin tone, acne scars and reduces the appearance of surgical scars. Skin appears fairer and radiant.

Promotional Price for March 2013:
NOW: $133
USUAL PRICE: $333

BEAUTI INSTINCT
545 Orchard Road Far East Shopping Centre (Beside Hilton Hotel) 
#03-14 
Tel: 67339149 - Call to make an appointment!

You can mention "TAMMY/OHSOFICKLE" for big discounts on other services as well.