Categories

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Garden Slug

Brunch in the East!

 photo SAM_0371.jpg

 photo SAM_0372.jpg
I always bring my dogs to the Vet at Telok Kurau and have always passed by The Garden Slug! Finally dropped by on Sunday to have brunch there.

 photo SAM_0375.jpg

 photo SAM_0376.jpg

 photo SAM_0382.jpg

 photo SAM_0386.jpg

 photo SAM_0377.jpg

 photo SAM_0390.jpg
The All Day Breakfast did not have Egg Benedict so my bf decided to settle with the Runny Salmon Scramble Up. Tasted great! 


 photo SAM_0389.jpg
Pancakes with Fruits for me. Not the best pancakes, sadly. It was slightly burnt. Was looking forward to having fluffy soft pancakes. Not to mention, the presentation was not so great....as you can tell from the pic.

 photo SAM_0391.jpg
Salad with Feta Cheese. Good. Nothing special but no complains!

 photo SAM_0392.jpg
I also had a Hot Nutella Drink. Nutella fans HAVE to try it. It was too chocolatey for me though! 

I read reviews online and many people recommend the Mushroom Soup but i forgot to order....pfft.

Service was great though! The lady who served us (quite plump girl) was really friendly and nice! Food was served pretty quickly too.

Would love to go back to try their Pastas and Burgers but for now, based on my experience that Sunday, I'd rate this place 6.5/10 stars.

 photo SAM_0378.jpg

55 Lorong L Telok Kurau
#01-59/61 Bright Centre
Tel: 63460504

 photo SAM_0394.jpg

 photo SAM_0396.jpg

 photo SAM_0401.jpg

 photo SAM_0406.jpg