Categories

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tattoo Removal 2

It's been 2 months since my last update on my laser tattoo.

I just visited NSC for my second session yesterday!

Here are some pictures!

Pic on the left was taken before i went for my 1st session - tattoos have not met the laser yet.
Pic on the right was taken yesterday, fully healed from the 1st session - before i went for my 2nd session.

As you can see it is lighter but just very slightly. Which explains why i need to go for at least 10 sessions. :'( 

And now...the pictures of the day after my skin meets the laser.

This was taken after my 1st session. LOTSA HUGE ASS BLISTERS! SO SCARY RIGHT?!

It took about 3-4 days for the blisters to go down. About 1 week later it starts getting really dry and scabbing. Took about 3-4 weeks to heal completely. Which explains why i only went for my 2nd session 2 months later.

This was taken today. After my 2nd session. Not lasering the owl tattoo as the brown and orange are very difficult to remove, according to the doctor. So ill just leave it there!

Blister isn't as huge as the previous sessions. But still as painful and swollen though.

So yup! Hope those pictures prepared you if you want to get a tattoo lasered away.

You can check out my first post on Tattoo Laser here.