Categories

Monday, July 8, 2013

Paris Day 3

Fall in Love, Go Shopping, Drink Coffee, Get Lost, Have Fun!

Paris Visuals 
Day 3

















Went to Rue Cambon - the first Chanel Boutique to get myself a Chanel Boy! I got the small one cus they only had one medium and Gwen reeeeally wanted me to get her the medium so i sacrificed. The small looks really good anyway~ :) The difference between shopping at the Rue Cambon boutique and the other Chanel boutiques is that at the Rue Cambon outlet, they give you a white box and paper bag instead of the usual black one!












 Call me a weirdo but i like Laduree more than Pierre Herme. EVERYONE i asked liked Pierre Herme more. I like Laduree more cus there are more flavors and NOTHING BEATS THE PISTACHIO FLAVOURED ONE. I think i had like 6 of it already (they have the giant macaroon the size of my palm - probably bigger and i had 2 of it! SO YUMS), another 4 waiting for me in my refrigerator as i type this out and i think i'm going to run to the kitchen to get a piece now. 



After all the shopping and food around the area, we walked around the area and hopped on a city tour bus for some sightseeing!










After the tour we went to walk around Avenue Montaigne, where we witness a couple on a horse carriage. The guy had a bouquet of roses and a ring. It was so touching and romantic!! Now that's Paris. A pity i didn't manage to capture it on my camera but it was the most beautiful thing.







Back at the hotel, we saw 3 cute vintage Chevys waiting for us - it brought us around Paris for more sightseeing at night.









 Saw the eiffel tower light up and close up. So glad that is now off my bucket list.



p.s i'm thinking of doing a Question and Answer video! So feel free to tweet me @ohsofickle and #askohsofickle on Twitter! If i get enough questions i'll do the video! :)