Categories

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Grab Bag

UPDATE
ALL GRAB BAGS SOLD
The response was so overwhelming!
Thank you all for helping me clear all my pre pregnancy clothes and old osf stocks!! :)

My mom was asking me what i wanna do with my 10 boxes of stuff at my parent's home which are filled with my pre-pregnancy clothes and some old ohsofickle stuff (management team has changed so i still have leftovers from boutique, old office, studio...etc). I don't think i'll actually open them up and shift it over because there's just tooooooo much! Most of my stuff are worn only once, or brand new. Stuff i always wear are my staple pieces/basics so i wont clear those. Most only worn once for a few hours to snap picx for advertorials. I'm quite a hoarder and a shopaholic and I find it hard to throw stuff away even if i no longer like it.

I finally decided to do a GRAB BAG SALE.



For $12, i'll throw in 2 items (2 apparels)! I promise you'll receive only clothes in brand new/super good condition. 

(Edited due to overwhelming response! Was not easy packing 3 items into 1 bag and postage was pretty expensive so I have to decrease number of pieces in a grab bag now to cover postage, sorry! Only grab bags paid for before 13 aug, 9am have 3 items.)

My clothes mostly fit UK6-8 so do let me know your UK size.

If you wish to surprise yourself, place an order now! 

Do email tammytay@hotmail.sg in the following format:
 Name:
Mailing Add:
UK Size: 6 or 8
Number of Grab Bags: 1/2

I will drop you an email on how to proceed with the transaction. :)

No pictures of what i have because it's all boxed up but you can just scroll through my entire blog/instagram and see what kinda clothes i've worn before etc. Won't send ya'll hideous stuff, don't worry!

I hope to clear as much as possible otherwise it's all going to the salvation army as my mother can't stand the sight of the boxes at home any longer.