Categories

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Clarisonic

Have you heard of the Clarisonic Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush?


It is one device which has saved many people's skin! Including mine! I remember having very congested skin at one point and decided to give it a try. My bad skin was caused by not cleansing the make up off my face properly. I usually use an oil based make up remover, followed by my facial wash. I was not aware it was still not clean enough as it did feel clean when I touch my face. It caused me to have a lot of clogged pores and blackheads. After adding the Clarisonic device to my skincare regime, I could see an improvement in my skin as soon as 3 days!


The Clarisonic brush goes beneath the skin's surface to beautifully transform its texture, reducing the appearance of pore size and creating a softer, smoother, more radiant complexion.


I was given the opportunity to try the Clarisonic Deep Pore Decongesting Solution Set recently. It consists of the Deep Pore Daily Cleanser and the Decongesting Clay Mask. I don't really have problematic skin anymore so my skin isn't really congested at the moment to be able to see a huge difference after using the set but my skin did feel super nice and clean after cleansing my face with it using the Clarisonic device.

How to use?

Step 1

Cleanse and Refine
Flush pores and control oil production daily with the deep pore brush head and deep pore daily cleanser

Step 2

Absorb and Detoxify
Detoxify twice weekly with the Decongesting clay mask and remove with the deep pore brush head

After cleansing your face with your Clarisonic brush and deep pore daily cleanser, use the Decongesting mask to absorb excess oil. Use it only 2 times a week. After the mask has dried up, wash it off with the deep pore brush head. This helps exfoliate dead skin cells and rid the pores of damaging pore clogging toxins.

This set reduces pore appearance by 25% after just ONE use. 93% of users saw increased skin clarity within 3 days.

The set retails for $270 and is available at all Sephora, TANGS Orchard, and ROBINSONS Raffles City.

Clarisonic will be giving away 4 Deep Pore Replenishment Kit!!



How to win?

1. Follow @ohsofickle and @clarisonicsg on Instagram.

2. Click on the link below to fill up your details and answer one of the two questions : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UI7YJ5zANUImYQgnn3QXyKxEnbJLzZdHXb2Ifm_IJuw/viewform?usp=send_form