Categories

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Yosi Samra in Singapore


 You wouldn't guess what i'm pulling out of my bag!!!

THOSE ARE SHOES!

The bag above is a Celine Nano and it's a small bag. This is how small it is...


Able to fit Shoes in the bag AND have sufficient space for all my necessities like my phone, wallet and keys... Awesome?!?!

But of course, not all shoes can fit!

I would like to introduce to you my latest flats from Yosi Samra New York! Yes, they are now launched for the first time in Singapore on Just Tangy


They are brought in by www.justtangy.com and already launched on their website. 
(if you remember they are the ones who brought in the lovely horseshoe charm previously)

Yosi Samra is a New York designer who came up with this awesome ballet flats which every girl needs in their wardrobe. They are stylish, comfy and also comes in a whole range of colours! 

You can read more about Yosi Samra here http://justtangy.blogspot.sg/2014/10/yosi-samra-in-singapore.html

Now that I have to carry my baby boy around while running errands, I have to wear super comfy shoes and this pair of flats are perfect!


It is so easy to slip on these ballet flats everyday and is definitely an essential. Every girl got to have a pair of comfy ballet flats right?

I got patent black because they look good in almost everything!

And big plus – they are foldable and easily carried around in the small pouch that the flats comes with. When I am wearing my heels after a long day, I can swap them out for my flats and that is so convenient! It's great for party nights out with the girls! GONE ARE THE DAYS YOU HAVE TO SUFFER IN HEELS. HEHE.

 
And they also come in a huge range of colours and Just Tangy will be bringing more colours in December, like Gold - perfect Christmas gift! 

For now, they have launched the classic core colours which you would need everyday like Blush Nude and Charcoal silver, don’t forget to head over their website before these comfy babies get sold out!

Shop these comfy flats at 
 www.justtangy.com