Categories

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Post-Pregnancy Body - Smaller Thighs

I have mentioned about going for treatments to help me get back in shape. When I was pregnant I gained 20kg and I never thought it was actually possible for me to lose more than half of it within a month thanks to Breastfeeding. I was eating normally, in fact, more than I normally would compared to before I got pregnant. I eat 4 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and  Supper. All full of carbs because I love carbs :X but amazing how breastfeeding enabled me to still shed weight!

However, there were certain areas of my body which stored more fats. Namely, MY THIGHS. My arms were pretty ok and went back to pre-pregnancy size so quickly but my thighs became much bigger than before. My hips were also wider making me look very heavy bottom. I can no longer fit into my old XS-S bottoms.





I never really believed in using machines for weight loss but because I did a c-section I couldn't start exercising so I decided to give O Medical Clinic's Venus Freeze treatment a shot. I told them I'd not blog until I saw results from the treatment. I know it's the treatment which is doing its job because since the first treatment, my weight has pretty much remained the same but only my thighs were getting smaller.

First let me introduce the clinic and the treatment i did...

About O Medical Clinic
At ONLY, we believe in focusing on you. To sculpt and achieve the skin and body you truly desire. Say goodbye to tedious beauty regimes and practices. The O Medical Clinic is a flagship aesthetic clinic that offers a myriad of the most advanced treatments by professionals, guiding you to your confidence at any age.


Venus Freeze
This is a multi award winning, world acclaimed treatment in the USA featured in numerous television programs such as The Doctors TV Show, Real Housewives of Vancouver and the Rachel Ray Show.

Using patented (MP)² technology, Venus Freeze utilizes multi-polar radio frequency and Pulsed Magnetic fields which produce a soothing and therapeutic heat matrix over the skin.

This treatment benefits the body by tightening of skin and reducing cellulite at targeted areas. It is effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks as well.

It is safe, comfortable and completely painless. There is literally no downtime after treatment and is suitable for all skin types.

Price ranges from $288 – 388 per session depending on targeted area.

I have read that it isn't possible to spot reduce, meaning target a certain area of your body to lose weight with exercise. You can only tone the area but actually not burn the fats at that particular targeted area. The Venus Freeze by O Medical Clinic actually managed to make my thighs look smaller. So yup, if you are targeting to lose or tone only a specific part of your body, maybe you should give the treatment a try.

Here are my measurements!

1st Venus Freeze Treatment Thighs Upper 49cm Lower 44cm

2nd Venus Freeze Treatment Thighs Upper 48cm Lower 42cm

3rd Venus Freeze Treatment Thighs Upper 48cm Lower 41cm

Before and After Pictures...
After 1 Treatment v.s After 3 Treatments
Results are very very subtle but it works. My thighs are so so much more toned! You definitely won't see HUGE results after only 1 session. I'm not going to lie and say it's a miracle machine. For me, I went every 5-6 days so it took 15 days for my thighs to be 3cm smaller. There's no downtime though, major plus point. It will take time but I believe you will definitely see and feel a diff after 3-5 sessions. Of course it's going to be way faster and better if you exercise and eat well!

I havent started work on my tummy yet because I did a c-section and it isn't advisable to do it till a few months after the surgery but I will soon and am looking forward to a toned tummy without the loose wrinkly skin! :)


O MEDICAL CLINIC
501 Orchard Road
#05-09A Wheelock Place
Singapore 238880 (see map)
+65 62354434
Mention "TAMMY TAY" for a special rate!