Categories

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ad: g.spa



Being able to write for a spa company i have been going to for such a long time is such an honour! I've mentioned before that i really like visiting g.spa because i personally think it's one of the more affordable spa places and also it is opened 24 hours!


A lot of my friends were like "how come you like it so much and why do you spend so many hours there all the time?". Well..


Here's what i do at g.spa...




Change into the robe which is in the locker and lock up my belongings

Don't worry, you need not bring your own bikini, g.spa provides you with disposable bra and panties in the locker (i only wore my own as this is an ad).




I'll go into the hot pool for 30 min.











After the hot pool i'll use the steam room for 30 min.




Then i'll sit around for about 5 min to cool down a bit before i take a shower.



After my shower, i will enjoy a 90 min Full Body Massage (my favourite is the Gateway to Vitality). So far the masseurs that massage me are all very experienced and good!







After my massage, i will have my lunch or dinner (meals are served till 10pm only but don't worry, after 10pm you can still order simple food like toast, instant noodles, porridge or eat bao).












The food won't disappoint! It's really yummy AND THE BEST PART IS...IT IS FREE! You can order as much as you want!






After a full meal, i will go to the entertainment area to watch a movie. There's a wide variety of Movies to choose from!







And that is how i spend 3-5 hours at g.spa everytime i visit. Hehe.






To be treated to a spa is great gift for EVERYONE. Plus at g.spa, you can go at any time of the day as they are open 24/7!!


Gift/Treatment vouchers are available so if you are wondering what to gift your parents, spouses, friends...etc, a g.spa voucherwould be a great idea!



Follow g.spa on FacebookInstagram and their website for more promotions and latest updates!


Quote TAMMYTAY when you make a booking via email (email to booking@gspa.com.sg with your name, contact and booking date and time) and get 15% off main treatment. 
Not valid in conjunction with other promotions or packages. 
Discount code is valid till 30th April 2015.


g.spa

Address:
102 Guillemard Road, #02-02, Singapore 399719


Thank you g.spa for always pampering me and helping me feel rejuvenated!